Parivartan Mississauga is an AWARD WINNING STUDIO – 2017 ThreeBestRated.ca Certificate of Excellence, 2015 Top 3 Studios from Top 3 Awards, 2015 Top 3 Yoga Studios in Mississauga by Top Choice Awards, 2013 Platinum Choice Award by Mississauga News Top Yoga Studio, 2012 Silver Readers' Choice Award from the Mississauga News for Top Yoga Studio and voted Top Yoga Studio of 2011 in Mississauga by Top Choice Awards!! Thank you!
350 Burnhamthorpe Rd. E. Unit 5A
Mississauga, Ontario L5A 3S5
(905) 897 8680
Who We Are:
"Parivartan" is a Sanskrit word meaning TRANSFORMATION. Experience a transformation within your mind, body and spirit through our Vinyasa and Hatha styles of Yoga. We offer both Infrared Hot Yoga and Non-heated Yoga classes in all levels.
Whether you're advanced in your yogic journey or a beginner looking to try something new, we have a variety of classes that are suitable for all levels! Our instructors create different flows to EVERY CLASS - so you will never do the same class twice! This will allow your body to be challenged and experience every level of yoga. This will also allow you to build up to advancing your practice! Visit our "Classes" page for detailed descriptions on what we offer.
The Parivartan Mississauga Hot Yoga Studio has practiced with the Mississauga Yoga community for over a decade! We are situated right in the heart of Mississauga, but welcome everyone from Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Orangeville, Caledon, Bolton – or anywhere!! Come practice at our award winning studio!
Owner/Director Michelle Canasa-Sammut (CSV trained by Sadie Nardini, Hatha trained by Dorothy Guerra) and the staff at Parivartan Mississauga invite you to begin your personal yoga transformation us!
How Do We Differ from Other Yoga Studios or Gyms?
How is Parivartan Mississauga different from the rest?
- We provide a service that is amazing for your wellness! We truly believe in the mind and body connection and share the many benefits of yoga with you
- We are a family environment studio with amazing Instructors and a welcoming environment. You are not just a number, we treat you like family.
- Our classes provide our students with authenticity - no one tells us how to create our sequences! No class is ever the same, you will feel a refreshed from the outside body to the inner body.
- We are trained in differing styles of yoga, which is why each class is unique. We spend time, money and efforts taking training courses so that you practice in a safe manner that benefits your body and mind
- We focus on your needs as students and allow you to feel comfortable. Our Instructors are friendly and many friendships have formed out of Parivartan.
- We make Yoga affordable! Make the comparison amongst other studios, and you will see we keep prices fair. We want everyone to enjoy the practice!
- We keep our class sizes smaller so that we can focus on you!
- Infrared Heaters that are very safe for the body. They also bring on a good sweat for detox!
- Clean, home atmosphere studio. We want you to feel like you're at home!
We are a Registered Insured Yoga School with the Canadian Yoga Alliance CYA-RYS200